A custom ROM based on Cyanogenmod 14. It is a feature rich rom with CMTE support and few other handy features.
* Download ROM and latest GAPPs.
* Copy ROM and GAPPs from above to internal storage.
* Reboot into recovery
* Full wipe and format are ALWAYS suggested to avoid odd issues.
* Flash ROM and then flash GAPPs.
* Reboot and enjoy the BeanStalk goodness.
Open gapps: http://opengapps.org/
Banks gapps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7T570XXATGDYUlzcTMyS0F2WDA
Rom download link:
Build 1: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224384001
Build 2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862667217
BeanStalk source can be found HERE
Skylinerv33 – Graphics and boot animation – Thanks!
Vaughn N – Endless support and help throughout the years.
Cyanogenmod – HERE
AICP – HERE
CRDRoid – HERE
Imoseyon, Flar2, Beantown, anyone I forgot
Most of the below features might be added in future:
- Quicker system animations
- Trimmed down fat and excess bloat
- Option to enable all widgets
- Numerous extra lock screen options
- LCD Density
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- Custom BeanStalk boot animation by skyliner33v
- 3-minit battery support
- Clock and date options
- Contextual Header – Original and Polygraphic
- Battery styles – Includes specific colors and styles. Also, includes battery bar
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Recent screen options
- Customizable navigation bar
- Use Omniswitch as default recent
- Built-in screen record
- Toast animations
- App Circle Bar
- Gesture Anywhere
- Disable FC warnings
- Disable Immersive message
- Force expanded Notifications
- Configure scrolling cache
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
- Hide superuser icon
- Developer options and advanced reboot enabled by default
- Numerous cherry-picks and improvements throughout the build baked into the
awesomeness of existing CM layout.
- Numerous other options hiding throughout the build. For a full list of changes and features, please
be sure to check out the change log below.
Note: As of now CMTE is still wip by cyanogen team. So only substratum legacy can be used until its release.
- Possible fix for mac id issue
- Updated kernel base to 3.4.112
- Add Faux sound
- Latest 6.2 Uber tc
- Upstream changes from beanstalk