Whatsapp needs no Introduction, would it say it isn’t? Everybody utilizes it for staying connected with companions/family. These days, smartphone users usages WhatsApp every day for about 4-5 hours on a daily basis. Thises numbers are high in youngsters. Whatsapp delivery person is primarily to chat with companions/family though; a few people utilize Whatsapp for their Business as it launches its new business version. Whatsapp has a very useful feature by which we can do voice and video calls to our companions/family on Whatsapp for free. Today we will share the best way to record WhatsApp calls.
Whatsapp Calls has a wide userbase around the globe, as a result of increasing voice and video call rates. Hence, Whatsapp got many new clients in light of this feature. This feature was included a long while ago, however, its customers are still waiting for something new i.e. Whatsapp Call Recorder. One thing that frustrates the WhatsApp users is that there is no choice in WhatsApp to record calls. This is one of the routine inquiries in each Whatsapp user’s brain.
As indicated by the pursuit reports, it is noticed that users have even looking on the Internet for “How to record WhatsApp Call?” Though WhatsApp has no choice of call recording in it, there are few simple ways to recording WhatsApp calls. In this step by step guide, we will guide you to the best way to record WhatsApp calls on Android/iPhone. For this, you don’t need to bother with any root access for using this procedure in your smartphones.
There are numerous applications in Google PlayStore which claim to do the recording of WhatsApp calls. Be that as it may, we tried many apps and here we listed a few of them who worked like charm. while recording the voice and live video calls on Whatsapp also.
WhatsApp Call Recording On Android Device:
Automatic Call Recorder
Automatic Call Recorder is the best-rated call recorder on the play store. it can record all the WhatsApp calls automatically. But it’s not completely free, the pro version offers some extra features.
- Download and Install Automatic Call Recorder from PlayStore.
- Open the app and click on the automatic recording button. After that, the app will record all your incoming and outcoming calls.
- You can choose to ignore specific contact in settings.
- Whenever you do a call using WhatsApp the app will automatically record it.
That is it. Next time you do a WhatsApp call, you can record it. To discover your recordings open file manager, or open Automatic Call Recorder application and all your WhatsApp call records will be recorded there. You can likewise share WhatsApp call recording through email, WhatsApp, Skype, and all the more utilizing this application.
Call Recorder – Cube ACR
This exclusively free recorder app is an all-in-one call recorder that works very well in recording any incoming and outgoing phone calls as well as recording video calls from apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, Imo, Line, Telegram and so on. It will automatically record each call once it begins. Moreover, it even allows you to make a list of contacts that you want to automatically record.
- First, download Call Recorder – Cube ACR application on your Android device from here:
- After downloading, introduce and open it on your smartphone.
- Then open Whatsapp and make a call to your contact.
- After the call gets connected, the Cube Call Recorder ACR widget shows and lights up while you are talking, then this app is working normally.
- If you see any error message, then go to the app’s settings and select Force VoIP calls as voice calls. After that, try calling again.
WhatsApp Call Recording On iOS Devices:
At First, ensure you have Jailbreak on your iPhone, and Cydia Installed in it.
- Open Cydia from your iPhone.
- Open Cydia and hunt to download Watusi in BigBoss repo, as you definitely know it is the best repo for iPhone.
- Watusi s is an excellent application so, in the event that you need to buy it, it’s the best choice else you need to look for nothing on Google.
- After effectively introducing the Watusi application, simply open the Whatsapp ambassador and go to settings.
- You will see another alternative to Watusi Preferences there. Tap on Record Calls alternative and empower it.
- Presently, essentially make a call to anybody, and your calls will be recorded naturally.
- You can get your recorded calls from Recent Panels to catch.
How to record WhatsApp video calls
AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is another app on play store which can be used as a WhatsApp video call recorder. It is an easy-to-use screen recorder that doesn’t require root access. The most important thing is that the app is available for free. It doesn’t include any watermark on the recorded video, and it provides several handy features, for instance, overlaying video from the front camera, changing the resolution, built-in video editor, and much more.
- First, download AZ Screen Recorder application on your Android device from here:
- Open the app; it will open as a popup button and remains on the screen.
- Go to the settings of this app, click on the Audio Configuration and turn on the “Enable audio recording” button to make sure the audio is enabled.
- Then open the WhatsApp and do a video call you want to record.
- When the call gets connected click on the popup button of the app and starts the recording.
- After the call, end tap on the stop the recording through the popup widget.
- for recording the incoming video call click on the popup widget and start the recording before you answer the call.
All the above techniques and applications are the best know to us as the easiest way to record WhatsApp calls and video calls on both android and iOS devices.