Well to start with let’s give great thanks to our honourable Prime Minister Mr Modi for bringing in the concept of demonetization in our country. Lately, we all have been seeing daily news coming up with money scams, black money, fraud atm scams and the lot more, so demonetization was a very brave and smart step taken to resolve and bring an end to such scams. Now since our country has gone cashless, so there had to be a secure way of money transactions and lot more. So a mobile application namely “Paytm” came into play.
Paytm is a consumer brand which was launched in August 2010. It stands for “pay through mobile”. It is the mobile application which can be downloaded from playstore for android users and appstore for ios users. It is a commerce platform which initially started by offering mobile recharge and bill payments, and now it is a complete marketplace for consumers that too all in one app. It has now become so much easier to make payments, transactions without any doubts of getting scammed. As we all agree to the fact that in today’s fast life people prefer doing shopping, business deals and the lot more sitting at one place and rather through their mobile devices. So at paytm, you can find various options for such kind of lifestyle. You have an option of getting your recharge done or paying your mobile, electricity, landline bills or transferring money to your loved ones from wherever you are and are equipped with a total secure wallet known as paytm cash. The developers have made this app so easy to operate yet very solidly secure.
A wallet is something which everyone carries with them wherever they go. It includes all the necessities such as your credit cards, debit cards, identity proofs and most importantly cash. We have seen cases where people fall prey to purse/wallet snatchers and hence losing important documents. Also sometimes people forget to take their wallets and face troubles later. So to make it easier for people we have paytm wallet. It is an app that helps the users to book their tickets such as air tickets, train tickets or pay for taxis online. Not only this but can do money transfers, pay bills and moreover book Cinema movie tickets through the wallet. So all that tension of misplacing your wallets or purse somewhere or leaving at home is no more an issue now because you have it all in one app.
We all know going to banks for transactions or money transfer’s is such a time-consuming game. So to save our time we have an option of online banking in this app. We can transfer money successfully without the delay of time to others. It is a faster way and a very secure process. All those issues of scammers hacking our accounts and taking all our money are no longer into play. Paytm has been approved as an operating unit for bill payments and, allowing multiple payment modes for users.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO USE PAYTM
- Download the app Paytm from playstore/app store
- Click install and then open the app.
- A register/login option will be there, so register yourself.
- You can register yourself with a working e-mail address
- After getting successfully registered, Login to paytm
- Now to use all the features, you have to add some money to your wallet
- Methods are provided for adding money through
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
So use any of the above methods to add money to your wallet.
- Enter the amount you wish to add and then click on the “Add Money” option.
- You can apply the promo codes if you have any and if not then leave the field blank and continue by clicking “Proceed to pay Rs.”
- Choose any suitable method to pay
- And then your amount will be successfully credited in your wallet.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO SEND MONEY THROUGH PAYTM APP
- Open your app and then log in with your details.
- An option “pay” will be there. Click on it and select option scan code, mobile number and show code.
NOW IF YOU WANT TO SEND MONEY FROM ONE PAYTM WALLET TO ANOTHER
- Firstly select the mobile number option
- Enter the mobile number of the receiver
- Fill in the amount you wish to send
- Click the Send button and proceed to payment
Check Out Game killer apk
NOW IF YOU WANT TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM PAYTM WALLET TO BANK ACCOUNT
- Firstly click on the Passbook icon provided on the home page.
- Click the option “Send money to bank” and then click on “Transfer” option.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Write the bank account holders name, Account number, IFSC code
- Then Click on Send option and make the payment.
I hope you got an overview of what Paytm is all about from the information shared above ,so if you aren’t using paytm till now on your iPhone or Android devices for digital transactions, then you must start using it from today onwards because it’s the next-gen Banking platform which will revolutionize the world in coming years.