WhatsApp one of the universally used social media messaging platform had announced the launch of ‘WhatsApp Business’ a few days back. WhatsApp Business was basically a messaging platform for Business holders who can use this platform for easy communication with their customers. This service was first launched in markets like Uk, Indonesia, Mexico, Italy and the United States. Now the app has finally made its way in India and is now available for Android users. Users can now create their Business profile and get started with WhatsApp Business profile.
The App is Now officially available for all users on Android and can download it from Google Play Store. This service is different from the normal WhatsApp which is been used by every user. If you wish to open an account on WhatsApp Business you will have to register with a new mobile number or you can migrate the existing number which is been used on WhatsApp to a WhatsApp Business account.
The company has given a detailed explanation of the all-new features available with WhatsApp Business on a detailed blog post which highlights how small business owners can make use of this application and connect with their customers and other business associates. The WhatsApp Business app is free to download and has multiple features which makes it a great app for all your business needs.
According to the blog, the features include ‘Messaging Tools’, ‘Business Profiles’, ‘Messaging Statistics’, ‘WhatsApp Web’ and ‘Account Type’ which is something extra than your regular WhatsApp.
- ‘Business Profiles’: will help your customers get additional information about your business location, email, business website and description about your business.
- ‘Messaging Statistics’: gives a complete overview of the number of messages been read so that the content can be redesigned for generating more leads.
- ‘Messaging Tools’: allows to set quick replies and send the answer to some of the frequently asked questions, also you can send greeting messages. You can also set custom messages if your not available, busy with something or your working hours.
- ‘WhatsApp Web’: works the same like the regular web interface wherein allowing Business owners to use WhatsApp on desktop or laptops.
- ‘Account Type’: One of the most important parts here is the fact that business owners can list themselves as businesses after installing the app to ensure that the customers contacting them know that they are business owners. Over the time these business accounts will get verified and get confirmed accounts.
The company clarified that normal users can continue to use WhatsApp without change and there is no need to download anything new. Users have full control on the messages that they receive as they can block any number including the messages coming from a business account. Users can also report the messages from Business accounts as spam if they are spammy in nature. Hope this will help to reduce the spam done by the business in WhatsApp Nowadays.