OPPO has launched the F7, the company’s latest selfie-focused smartphone at an event in Mumbai. With this new device, OPPO is all set to enter the Game of a Notch Display with the launch of OPPO F7 in India today.
The OPPO F7 is been also seen flaunting a bunch of features like Full-Screen Multi-tasking, A.I enabled Battery Management for better and long battery life. F7 has a 25-megapixel front camera with support for real-time High Dynamic Range (HDR) sensor and AI Beauty 2.0 for an improved age and gender beautification effects and facial recognition capability by scanning 296 facial recognition points, a 20% improvement from the first-generation technology.
F7 also Introduced a new feature called A.I learning. it identifies your beautification preferences, based on the most common edits made to photo album images, and automatically creates similar adjustments to new photos. It also has AR (Augmented Reality) Stickers for selfies.
OPPO F7 comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, and the company also says that both the SIM slots support VoLTE.There is a special edition 128GB with 6GB RAM model in Sunrise Red – using a unique glass body that shimmers like gemstones, reflecting different colors with each glance from the use.
Also, the all new the F7 Diamond Black model has a multi-layered metallic and glass back cover that replicates a diamond-like glow and light refractions, with triangular-cut patterns that shimmer bright and dark shades when seen from different angles. It will also have 128GB memory with 6GB RAM. F7 has a 3400mAh battery with support for A.I battery management. It will be available through all online and offline stores starting April 9th.
OPPO F7 specifications:
- 6.23-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P20 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, HDR, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD
- Dimensions: 156 x 75.3 x 7.8mm ; Weight: 158g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh (minimum) battery
OPPO will hold a flash sale like Xiaomi always do for their devices. The flash sale will be on 2nd April 2018 for 24 hours on 777 OPPO stores across the country where 10,000 phones will be up for grabs with 5% cash back for ICICI credit card holders and up to Rs. 1,200 cash back in 12 months. They will also get additional 120GB 4G data from Jio and one-time free screen replacement within one year from the authorized service centers across India.